-familysystem- -familysystem-

AWESOME

JASON YOU ROCK!!! DAMN!! You are like the god on frame by frame! well not really... but ur betta then me! Catch ya on the flip side homie (in december) YO!!!

Hoy te amo ++ Hoy te amo ++

Great

This was an awesome movie! The music fit it well but it seemed more like anime and I have never seen anime with spanish music. I loved it!

Chocobo world Chocobo world

Great

I am a huge fan of the FF series so this caught my attention. Incredible for your girst flash. All of my flash movies really suck. I loved it. Definately one of my favorite flashes!

Edit The Flag Edit The Flag

Awesome

The song is so funny with the words bleeped out. i love that band soo much! ok ttyl

Midnight Rave Midnight Rave

You definately have potential

You certainly have potential, no doubt about that. or should i say we? WHATS UP?? ok i know a comment is the way to greet someone but who cares? got any new songs yet? ok then dont forget to menchine the myspace thing. ok ttyl

*NEW* Smiles and Glances *NEW* Smiles and Glances

AWESOME!!

You guys are one of the best punk bands i have ever heard. you guys are way better than most punk i have ever heard. you guys are awesome. keep it up, and you could get REALLY big.

Final-Round responds:

Wow, thanks man! I'm very happy you like us so much. I don't wanna get you excited too early, but, we have a brand new CD coming out this Spring, and not only is it a full length CD, but the music is unbelievable!